1. Get comfortably to Xcunyá
We take you. Rent a bus or van with driver.
Live your itinerary, choose your rhythm and power it with local insights
2. Relax at a suitable accommodation for you
Enjoy visiting Xcunyá comfortably.
We help you pick a suitable accommodation, either a hotel in the city or somewhere closer to nature
3. How do you imagine Xcunyá?
Because your group is special, share ecotourism or spiritual activities.
Forge deeper connections with each having fun sharing integration activities at suitable venues.
|recommended stay||2:00 hours|
|date_range||Saturday - Sunday|
|hourglass_full||09:00 - 17:00|
The estimated price tour includes bike rental, helmet and local guide from Xcunya community.
They have 3 bike routes:
* Ecological Route. Lenght: 1 km. Bike to a park where you can visit a little farm, medicinal plants, a local museum, local bees... Good for families.
* Adventure route. Lenght: 4 km. Bike to the local cementery through dirt roads and through a mayan settlement. Recommended for people aged over 16 years.
* Ghost route. Lenght: 8 km. Bike through ancient dirt roads to Misnebalam ghost town.
Recommended for people aged over 16 years.
Bike rental service only for adults.Contact us to learn more
Services | Also suitable for
camping , kids, good for children
kids, good for children
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
The content of this page is for users only!
Receive info on how to get here and everything you need to know to visit it :D