INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Live your Yucatan's Mayan eco-adventure:
- A walk through the jungle in an original Sacbé (an ancient road), through a Mayan town, meet their traditions and uncover an archaeological site without crowds at the beginning of Puuc zone
- Walk surrounded by nature to a cave, where you can practice a 20m rappel (optional), then walk through the cave
- Visit a cave with a 10m rappel, you'll discover an amazing secret, you will have to climb to get out
- An extreme adventure inside a cave, if you want to see amazing crystal formations you'll need to climb, drag, and be in the darkness to get it.
After the option you choose, you can use a zip line or do a rappel.
You'll have an outdoor lunch.Contact us to learn more
Roundtrip transportation from Merida
Personal expenses and tips
- Comfortable clothes
- (ecological) insect repellent
- Hat or cap
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
Me encantó Kabah. Y el guía fue divertidísimo y nos enseñó mucho.
It was great! We had a really good time with Ramon! The places were really nice.
from Los Angeles
It was great hanging out at this untravelled places, and the real Mexico! Wish I could had stayed longer!
Can we help you? Request a call back for a professional consultation
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards