INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Live your Yucatan's Mayan eco-adventure:
- A walk through the jungle in an original Sacbé (an ancient road), through a Mayan town, meet their traditions and uncover an archaeological site without crowds at the beginning of Puuc zone
- Walk surrounded by nature to a cave, where you can practice a 20m rappel (optional), then walk through the cave
- Visit a cave with a 10m rappel, you'll discover an amazing secret, you will have to climb to get out
- An extreme adventure inside a cave, if you want to see amazing crystal formations you'll need to climb, drag, and be in the darkness to get it.
After the option you choose, you can use a zip line or do a rappel.
You'll have an outdoor lunch.Contact us to learn more
Roundtrip transportation from Merida
Personal expenses and tips
- Comfortable clothes
- (ecological) insect repellent
- Hat or cap
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
What others are saying
Todo salió muy bien!! Mil gracias por la información y la experiencia!
Wonderful, the guide was great, they cared for my daughter and gave her the confidence to enjoy
Fue un día excelente, nos gustaron mucho tanto el cenote como Chichén Itzá, mención honorífica a los guías, hicieron muy ameno el recorrido.
Can we help you? Request a call back for a professional consultation
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards