INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Visit Chichen Itza, the archaeological site named "wonder of the modern world."
We won't have commercial stops or many pick-ups, so you will be one of the first ones to arrive at the site avoiding crowds and extreme heat.
Enjoy the famous castle, the ball game, the observatory and the most impressive places in the Mayan World.
Explore Cenote Maya, with the largest dome in the Yucatan Peninsula. You can swim in this natural jewel and enjoy some adventure activities. Discover the Mayan culture, participate in an authentic blessing ceremony and enjoy traditional buffet prepared with organic vegetables.
Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos.
**We have special price for Mexicans, contact us to request it.**Contact us to learn more
* Transportation for small groups (maximum 19 people)
* Continental breakfast on board
* Archaeological tour guide
* Entrance fee to Chichen Itza
* Umbrellas during the Chichen Itza tour
* Traditional lunch
* Equipment required for activities
* Towel and lockers
Personal expenditures and tips.
* This expedition is not suitable for people with disabilities, heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
* Not recommended for pregnant women.
* Children from 6 years only.
* Participation is not allowed to anyone under the influence of alcohol or a toxic substance.
* For safety reasons, at Cenote Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
from London, UK
A beautiful tour! The guide was good and explained to us and showed us everything on the boat tour.
Todo salió muy bien!! Mil gracias por la información y la experiencia!
Can we help you? Request a call back for a free consultation
Pick-up at hotels. To be the first ones arriving to Chichen Itza, we offer transportation for small groups without commercial stops.
(Time 2:15 hrs.) - Visit the ancient mayan city of Chichen Itza, meaning "water well of the Itzan people”. It was the outstanding capital of the mayan area and the worship center most revered. Walk through remarkable buildings and get detailed explanations provided by your expert guide during the tour
2:30 hours at the park - Visit and refresh yourself at the Cenote Maya: Descend into the region’s most impressive Cenote of 60 m diameter and an almost perfect circular shape. This is the biggest cenote with dome in the Yucatan Peninsula found so far. Optional included adventure activities. Swimming, diving, Trepachanga (ropes), Tarzan vine and rappel down 26 m (85 feet). 264 lbs is the maximum weight for the rappel activity. Be part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman. Enjoy a traditional menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made tortillas.
Drop-off at hotels (approximately time)
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards