INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Cuzama, Mexico, is famous in the region for its cenotes and the peculiar way to visit.
The tour is done in "trucks" which are small cars pulled by horses through 7 km surrounded by nature.
You can swim at 3 cenotes (sinkholes):
1) Chelentun - has a maximum depth of 18 meters (60 feet).
2) Chak-zinik-che - "Home of Red Ant", is considered one of the best for Cave Diving in the area.
It has an impressive sight with stalactites on the ceiling of the cave.
3) Bolom-Chojol - Its water mirror is 10 meters underground
Live this adventure tour from Merida, YucatanContact us to learn more
- Entrance fees with "truck" ride
- Roundtrip transportation with traveler's insurance
- Licensed bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Pick-up at hotel's lobby in Merida
- Tips and personal expenses
It's recommended to bring:
- Towel, goggles, swimsuit, and sandals or aqua shoes
- Ecological insect repellent and sunblock cream
*Kids price only for children from 4 up to 11 years old
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
from New Orleans
"We had a wonderful time today! The tour and the driver and guide were wonderful."
"Excelente tour y trato, muy recomendable"
"I have contacted Wanderlum from Belgium. I have received a warm welcome, exhaustive information and an excellent service. I am very happy. I will definitely contact them again!"
Arrival to Cuzama
Arrival to Merida & hotels Drop off
Can we help you? Request a call back for a free consultation
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards