INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Enjoy a nocturnal walk, discover the sounds and the starry sky in this natural reserve.
- Camp in the middle of the jungle
- Birdwatching at the morning
- Bike ride through jungle trails.
- Get relax in the fresh and crystal clear waters of the blue cenote, a paradise surrounded by nature.
- Enjoy kayaking in the middle of a lagoon, while birds look at you with curiosity.
- Explore the jungle hiking through trails, and feel the energy of the ancient Mayan ruins.
You can even taste exquisite ethnic cuisine with the taste of the Mayan world.Contact us to learn more
- Rounded transportation from Tekal de Venegas to the natural reserve
- Entrance fee
- Specialized local guide
- Bike and kayak rental
- Drinking water and security gear
- Transfer to Tekal de Venegas
- Meals, if you need it please add it when booking.
- For people over 12 years and up to 55 years, who do not have heart problems. Report allergies.
- Recommendations: Wear comfortable shoes, a change of clothes, insects ecological repellent, ecological sunblock cream, camera, personal and hygiene items & medicines
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Find out about the facilities and public use areas, access roads and authorized activities.
Be aware of noise regulations or keep noise to the minimum to avoid frightening wildlife.
For your safety, keep distance and avoid interactions with wildlife (or corals), beware of photographing them in ways that cause them to alter their behaviour.
Leave outside of the reserve non-native plants or animals.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
from Zapopan, Jalisco
Se suspendió el espectáculo de Uxmal por la lluvia, aún así valió muchísimo la pena el tour. El guía excelente, se ganó la propina a pulso.
Un día excelente con mi familia!
Todo bien, buen lugar. Mil gracias!
Can we help you? Request a call back for a professional consultation
Please be on time at the meeting point, and get on the truck, it will be required to cross the dirt roads and reach the reserve
Instructions and camping set-up
Enjoy the Moon, the stars, and the sounds of nature with a night hiking
Dinner and resting time
Hiking at sunrise for birds sighting
Explore trails biking to a pristine blue cenote
Immerse yourself into the Blue Cenote
Explore the vestiges of an ancient town
Enjoy kayaking in a lagoon surrounded by nature
Hike to Mayan vestiges covered by jungle, climb and reach the top to enjoy the view 20m high
Return to the original meeting point
You can complement your expedition with:
- Dinner, breakfast, lunch: $345 MXN
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards