INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Visit Kin-Ha cenote, one of the most beautiful cave cenotes.
In addition, reach cenote Blanca Flor using an ATV or riding a bike.
Cenote Blanca Flor is an open cenote, has a zip-line.
And one of the highest jumping platforms in the whole peninsula reaching 14 m high!
Estimated time for activities in the park: 3:30 hrs.
* Pick-up can also be from Riviera Maya, please contact us to know more.
* Special price for kids between 5 and 11 years old.
- Entrance fee
- Guided tour riding: double ATVs or bikes
- Individual lunch and soft drinks (e.g. hamburger, nuggets w/fries, regional food…)
- Locker & lifevest
- Rounded transportation with traveler's insurance from Cancun Centro or Hotel Area
- Tips, personal expenses, and anything not listed as included
- Comfortable clothes, swimsuit, ecological insect repellent and sunscreen
- Credit card for souvenirs and you can bring your camera
- Please follow safety policies and rules of the park
- Kids fee, only available for children up to 10 years old
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
from London, UK
A beautiful tour! The guide was good and explained to us and showed us everything on the boat tour.
I have contacted Wanderlum from Belgium. I have received a warm welcome, exhaustive information and an excellent service. I am very happy. I will definitely contact them again!
Muchísimas gracias por todo. La verdad es que pasamos días maravillosos, y por supuesto regresaremos; fue un placer! !!
Can we help you? Request a call back for a free consultation
Pick-up at hotels in Cancun (Centro or hotel area): 8:00am - 8:40am
Instructions and activities beginning
Estimated time for drop-off in Cancun Hotels
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards