INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site.
It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
This beach has been declared one of the best in the world!
Discover Jungla Maya, the entrance to the amazing Sac- Actun system:
The world’s longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Snorkeler specialized cave divers.
* Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations.
* Ride through the jungle on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs.
* Rappel down into a cenote (underground cave) and swim in a unique natural pool.
* Enjoy nature flying over the jungle’s foliage on exciting zip-lines.
* Participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
- comfortable shoes and fresh clothing,
- bathing suit on, hat, extra shirt,
- and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
**We have special price for Mexicans, contact us to request it.**Contact us to learn more
- Transportation for small groups,
- traditional lunch,
- archaeological tour guide,
- entrance fee to Tulum,
- entrance fee to the park,
- 4x4 ride,
- equipment required for activities,
- towel and lockers
Personal expenditures, breakfast, and tips.
* This expedition is not suitable for people with disabilities, heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
* Not recommended for pregnant women.
* Children from 6 years only.
* Participation is not allowed to anyone under the influence of alcohol or a toxic substance.
* For safety reasons, at Jungla Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
Increíble la experiencia y el servicio por parte de Gerardo, por su atencion antes, durante, y despues del tour. Nuestra parte favorita fue llegar al cenote semi-privado: estaba vacío, el agua completamente transparente, y el ambiente relajante. La unica recomendación es que llevaran chalecos salvavidas. Eso hubier hecho que disfrutaramos mas del cenote, ya que no nos hubieramos cansado de estar nadando por tanto tiempo. Aparte, también da una sensacion de mas seguridad al estar solos ahí. De cualquier manera, el cenote, las ruinas, y la hacienda fueron una experience inolvidable. ¡Muchas gracias!
Un día excelente con mi familia!
A wonderful day! Thanks to the both of you for the planning and attention to detail.
Can we help you? Request a call back for a free consultation
Pick-up at hotels
Arrival at Tulum or Jungla Maya Native Park (According to logistics)
(Time 1:45 hours) - This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the Mayan culture and history and admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
(Time 3:00 hrs) - 4x4 ride across the jungle, 40ft down rappel, swim in Yaxmuul cenote, fly over the lush forest on zip-lines (is one water-landing!), visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave (the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system), cave snorkel, mayan ritual, traditional meal.
Drop-off at hotels
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards