INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
- 4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board original Unimogs
- Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, with beautiful rock formations.
- Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest, watch out, there is one water-landing!
- Refresh at the cenote Nohoch Nah Chiich: the entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underwater river.
- Cave Snorkel: surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
- Mayan ritual. Be part of a Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman.
- Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans, and hand-made tortillas.
Schedules: 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
**We have a special price for Mexicans, contact us for more info.
Listed activities, gear, and lunch.
- Is not suitable for people with disabilities, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, at Jungle Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style:
- Only if it is assembled on a chest or head mounts during the excursion.
- Bring comfortable shoes,
- Swimsuit on, towel, and sandals or aqua shoes
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts and photos.
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
from Zapopan, Jalisco
Se suspendió el espectáculo de Uxmal por la lluvia, aún así valió muchísimo la pena el tour. El guía excelente, se ganó la propina a pulso.
Fue excelente!!! Extremo pero muy bueno
Todo muy bien, muy bonito y tranquilo. Hicimos kayak en la laguna y lo que más me gustó fue la caminata por la reserva.
Can we help you? Request a call back for a free consultation
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards