INFORMATION & RECOMMENDATIONS
- 4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board original Unimogs, a major 4x4 vehicle.
- Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine waters and beautiful and awestruck rock formations.
- Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest on zip-lines, watch out, there is one water-landing!
- Refresh at the cenote: Visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave, the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underwater river.
- Cave Snorkel: in crystal clear waters surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
- Mayan ritual. Be part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony that will be performed by a local shaman with copal incense.
- Traditional meal. Enjoy an authentic Mayan menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas.
Schedules: 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
**We have a special price for Mexicans, contact us for more info.
This expedition is not suitable for people with disabilities, or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
For safety reasons, at Jungle Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
Listed activities, gear, and lunch.
- Bring comfortable shoes,
- Swimsuit on, towel, and sandals or aqua shoes
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts and photos.
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Others recommend us
Todo muy padre!
I had a great vacation thanks to them. I'm glad I didn't back out and went snorkeling.
Muchas gracias, fue un gran día!
Can we help you? Request a call back for a professional consultation
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
MORE THINGS TO DO & SIMILAR DESTINATIONS!
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards