DESCRIPTION Kin-Ha cenote tour from Cancún
Visit Kin-Ha cenote, one of the most beautiful cave cenotes.
In addition, reach cenote Blanca Flor using an ATV or riding a bike.
Cenote Blanca Flor is an open cenote, has a zip-line.
And one of the highest jumping platforms in the whole peninsula reaching 14 m high!
Estimated time for activities in the park: 3:30 hrs.
* Pick-up can also be from Riviera Maya, please contact us to know more.
* Special price for kids between 5 and 11 years old.
Biking, Atv, Horse Riding, Zip Lining, Other Extreme Sports, Other Aquatic Activities Tour From Cancún Benito Juárez, Mexico
Tours: Culture and Ecotourism in Cancún - Benito Juárez, Mexico
- Entrance fee
- Guided tour riding: double ATVs or bikes
- Individual lunch and soft drinks (e.g. hamburger, nuggets w/fries, regional food…)
- Locker & lifevest
- Rounded transportation with traveler's insurance from Cancun Centro or Hotel Area
- Tips, personal expenses, and anything not listed as included
- Comfortable clothes, swimsuit, ecological insect repellent and sunscreen
- Credit card for souvenirs and you can bring your camera
- Please follow safety policies and rules of the park
- Kids fee, only available for children up to 10 years old
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Explore and share your new favorite place
Kin-Ha cenote tour from Cancún
Pick-up at hotels in Cancun (Centro or hotel area): 8:00am - 8:40am
Instructions and activities beginning
Estimated time for drop-off in Cancun Hotels
Others recommend us
from Puebla, MX
"El recorrido es hermoso sobre todo el canal de los piratas, tan bello que decidimos regresar a Bacalar y hacer el mismo tour pero ahora lo intentaremos en Kayak. No sé arrepentirán de hacer el tour."
Explore, live and share a different experience
BOOK YOUR TOUR EXPERIENCE Kin-Ha cenote tour from CancúnBook your tour experience:
+ Because you want to get the most out of it, we help you with precise recommendations even before you land, and with adjustments to fit what suits you best
+ For more safety. We fulfill legal standards and have corresponding insurances and security measures, you'll deal with a trustworthy company
+ You may change your mind later, we'll help you choose the best tour for you (restrictions apply)
VISITING CANCúN - BENITO JUáREZ QUINTANA ROO? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
We help you :) Request a call back
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards