DESCRIPTION Snorkel Sac Actun - the world's longest underwater cave
Enjoy with your friends or family this adventure park in Tulum, Mexico:
- 4x4 ride: Cross-country across the jungle on board original Unimogs
- Rappel: 40ft down and swim in Yaxmuul cenote
- Zip-lines: Fly over the lush forest, watch out, there is one water-landing!
- Refresh at the cenote Nohoch Nah Chiich: the entrance to the Sac-Actun system, the world’s longest underwater river.
- Cave Snorkel: surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites.
Schedules: 9:00 am, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm.
**We have a special price for Mexicans, contact us for more info.
Zip Lining, Rappel, Snorkeling, Other Aquatic Activities Tour From Tulum, Mexico
Tours: Culture and Ecotourism in Tulum, Mexico
Entrance fees, and listed activities
+ food & beverages
- Is not suitable for people with disabilities, people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or children under 6 years old.
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Cameras or recording devices are not allowed, except for "action cams" (Go Pro) style:
Only if it is assembled on a chest or head mounts during the excursion.
- Bring comfortable shoes,
- Swimsuit on, towel, and sandals or aqua shoes
- Extra set of clothing
- Cash or credit card for crafts, photos or food
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Explore and share your new favorite place
Snorkel Sac Actun - the world's longest underwater cave
Enjoy Jungla Maya en Tulum, different schedules available. reservation needed
4x4 ride: Cross-country across Jungla Maya on board original Unimogs
Rappel down to Yaxmuul Cenote: 40ft
Zip-lines: Fly over Jungla Maya, watch out, there is one water-landing
Snorkel at the world’s longest underwater river (Sac-Actun system), recommended by National Geographic Snorkeler
Enjoy eco-tourism at Tulum Mexico!
Others recommend us
from Cd. del Carmen
"Creo fue lo que más les gusto a mis hijos!! 😁"
Explore, live and share a different experience
BOOK YOUR TOUR EXPERIENCE Snorkel Sac Actun - the world's longest underwater caveBook your tour experience:
+ Because you want to get the most out of it, we help you with precise recommendations even before you land, and with adjustments to fit what suits you best
+ For more safety. We fulfill legal standards and have corresponding insurances and security measures, you'll deal with a trustworthy company
+ You may change your mind later, we'll help you choose the best tour for you (restrictions apply)
VISITING TULUM QUINTANA ROO? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
We help you :) Request a call back
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards