DESCRIPTION Tulum & Jungla Maya from Cancun
Explore the impressive Tulum archaeological site. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. This beach has been declared one of the best in the world!
Discover Jungla Maya, the entrance to the amazing Sac- Actun system, the world’s longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Snorkeler specialized cave divers.
* Snorkel surrounded by awesome rock formations.
* Ride through the jungle on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs.
* Rappel down into a cenote (underground cave) and swim in a unique natural pool.
* Enjoy nature flying over the jungle’s foliage on exciting zip-lines.
* Participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit on, hat, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos.
**We have special price for Mexicans, contact us to request it.**Contact us to learn more
Zip Lining, Rappel, Snorkeling, Other Aquatic Activities Tour From Cancún Benito Juárez, Mexico
Tours: Culture and Ecotourism in Cancún - Benito Juárez, Mexico
Transportation for small groups, traditional lunch, water, archaeological tour guide, entrance fee to Tulum, entrance fee to the park, 4x4 ride, equipment required for activities, towel and lockers.
Personal expenditures, breakfast, and tips.
* This expedition is not suitable for people with disabilities, heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
* Not recommended for pregnant women.
* Children from 6 years only.
* Participation is not allowed to anyone under the influence of alcohol or a toxic substance.
* For safety reasons, at Jungla Maya, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
To swim in cenotes bring your swimsuit, a visor or goggles, and life jacket (even if you know how to swim).
It is advisable to bring biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and water.
Every modification alters the ecosystem, leave nature sites, elements and its fauna as found.
Care for nature! Bring bags to take all your litter and garbage back with you; take special care of glassware and / or campfires.
Remember heat can be extreme, especially from April to September. Stay hydrated and dress accordingly.
Explore and share your new favorite place
Tulum Zona Arqueologica, Cenote Yaxmuul
Tulum & Jungla Maya from Cancun
Pick-up at hotels
Arrival at Tulum or Jungla Maya Native Park (According to logistics)
(Time 1:45 hours) - This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the Mayan culture and history and admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
(Time 3:00 hrs) - 4x4 ride across the jungle, 40ft down rappel, swim in Yaxmuul cenote, fly over the lush forest on zip-lines (is one water-landing!), visit the Nohoch Nah Chiich cave (the amazing entrance to the Sac-Actun system), cave snorkel, mayan ritual, traditional meal.
Drop-off at hotels
Others recommend us
"Todo estuvo excelentísimo aquí. Me gustó mucho la clase de cocina; nos encantó la caminata y entrar a la cueva con las explicaciones y la plátcia con Pedro."
Explore, live and share a different experience
BOOK YOUR TOUR EXPERIENCE Tulum & Jungla Maya from CancunBook your tour experience:
+ Because you want to get the most out of it, we help you with precise recommendations even before you land, and with adjustments to fit what suits you best
+ For more safety. We fulfill legal standards and have corresponding insurances and security measures, you'll deal with a trustworthy company
+ You may change your mind later, we'll help you choose the best tour for you (restrictions apply)
VISITING CANCúN - BENITO JUáREZ QUINTANA ROO? YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
+ similar experiences
We help you :) Request a call back
Safe & secure
Bank transfer or major credit cards